Opportunity and position information: The Boat House of Lake Country is looking for year round team members who have marine driving with towing ability experience!
- Valid WI Driver's License - required
- Ability to drive a boat - essential
- At least 1 year of towing experience with large equipment
- Must adhere to a drug-free workplace
- Ability to back into tight areas WITHOUT DAMAGE
- Pick up boats at customer's desired location
- Remove canopies from shore station and fold up
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds repetitively
- Uncover and cover boats
- Mechanical knowledge a plus
- Load a boat properly on a trailer-safely tow boat back to store or assigned location
- Safely maneuver boats in and out of storage facility and set them down correctly onto blocking stations
- Able to take 'condition report' of the boat when picking up (note damages-cleanliness, etcetera)
- Willing to work 6 days a week when needed, Saturdays are a must, maybe a few Sundays
- Willing to work in all elements
- Have a positive attitude and be a great team player
- Have a great work ethic, represent the company positively with peers and customers, and be a positive, team oriented person.
The Boat House is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All candidates will be considered without regard to any protected class.
Compensation: $17-20/hr (DOE)